Wish Upon a Ballet™ Classes are offered in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro Area through Mayer Arts. Mayer Arts is my performing arts program that teaches ballet as well as other dance disciplines such as tap, jazz and hip hop. Mayer Arts also offers many great musical theater classes and camps throughout the Twin Cities all year round as well.
Wish Upon a Ballet™ classes are offered for children ages 3-6 in conjunction with the following programs:
- Burnsville Community Education
- Bloomington Community Education
- Hopkins Community Education
- Lino Lakes Parks and Recreation
- Minnetonka Parks and Recreation
- Maplewood Parks and Recreation
- Inver Grove Heights Parks and Recreation
- Shoreview Parks and Recreation
- South Washington Community Education
- Woodbury Parks and Recreation
All levels are welcome! Please feel free to contact us about having your child in class or bringing Wish Upon a Ballet™ to your community. We would love to see you in class!
I created the Wish Upon a Ballet™ curriculum because I was looking for something creative, fun, exploratory and active for my preschool students. The curriculum includes dances from popular children’s stories and ballets as well as fun games and creative movement activities. Each session we focus on a new theme so students never repeat a class. All of our classes have a relaxed feel. They are non-competitive. Just learning and having fun without all of the extra frills. We believe that preschoolers should be preschoolers! Of course they should learn how to behave properly in a class and also learn but they should learn through creativity and fun!